• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adam and Leo

k1984

Mama Doe
My two gorgeous boys :love: They had a full groom and hair and nail clip today :thumb: Found it tough to get going with it really as last time I clipped them both is when I found Adam had fly strike. Horrible memories. Luckily today I have two healthy bunnies :love: (albeit now in a grump with me for my efforts of looking after their coats! Charming! :lol:)

Adam :love:
Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

Leo :love:

Also uploaded a new video to my YouTube channel too if you want to see them :D

Last edited:
They are super cute and so cuddly. Adam is looking stunning and clearly made a full and healthy recovery. They are a wonderful and lucky pair to have you- and hope Dolly is also feeling better.

They are super cute and so cuddly. Adam is looking stunning and clearly made a full and healthy recovery. They are a wonderful and lucky pair to have you- and hope Dolly is also feeling better.

Thank you so much for your very kind words. Dolly is doing really well :love: She's on antibiotics twice daily and is so well behaved when I've giving them to her :love: She's very chilled out :lol:

Are you using clippers or just scissors on them? My Sylvester has the same sort of coat and I'm just wondering if clippers would be easier on him.

Thank you everyone :love: It was all your wonderful support that got us all through it and got him to where he is today :thumb: Thank you xx

Are you using clippers or just scissors on them? My Sylvester has the same sort of coat and I'm just wondering if clippers would be easier on him.

I use grooming scissors (with the rounded edge). I don't clip right down as I'm too scared to clip their very thin skin, so keep on the side of caution. Just means I need to do them more regularly, but I'd rather that accidentally hurt them. x

Back