• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old member, new bunny!

Loula

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Many won’t remember me as I haven’t been on here for around six years after we lost our wonderful Bella the giant. But I’m back as we’ve just adopted our newbie from the RSPCA. It’s very weird to have a bunny in the house again, and it’s even weirder as she’s so small compared to Bella!! Though still bigger than many, weighing 3.2kg!

Please meet Lemon! She is only 7 months old, and a little bit overwhelmed by all this new space after being kept in a dog crate. There’s been plenty of binkies and flops though so I hope she’s going to love it here, and even more so once we find her a friend.

c44134437cce802d45c2e7e268255e77.jpg

be59722eb15b6cfbc776a45b5a2f108c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Many won’t remember me as I haven’t been on here for around six years after we lost our wonderful Bella the giant. But I’m back as we’ve just adopted our newbie from the RSPCA. It’s very weird to have a bunny in the house again, and it’s even weirder as she’s so small compared to Bella!! Though still bigger than many, weighing 3.2kg!

Please meet Lemon! She is only 7 months old, and a little bit overwhelmed by all this new space after being kept in a dog crate. There’s been plenty of binkies and flops though so I hope she’s going to love it here, and even more so once we find her a friend.

Hello, I certainly remember you and of course beautiful Bella.

I hope that Lemon soon settles in to her new home, I suspect she has a lot more growing to do yet !! I hope that you will be able to keep us updated on her progress x

I remember you and Bella! I've just returned after several years absence too because I rescued a baby myxi bun.

Lemon is absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her with a partner in the future. Hope she's settling in okay.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I certainly remember you and Bella :wave:

Welcome Lemon :love:

I remember you and Bella the ghiant, as when our bunnies where in boarding my beloved locksley had an eye for bella
You then lost Bella and shortly after I lost locksley 😢😢😢 hope they are together all loved up

Your new bun lemon is gorgeous, welcome back ❤💕🐇

What a super uber gorgeous bun Lemon is. Wow! She is just adorable. And I love the ears forward photo - she's gently exporing her new surroundings and taking slow steps in making herself very much at home. Oh, we need regular updates on this gorgeous wee bun. :love:

What a beautiful bunny! I love the name and the stunning colouring

Watch out Dillian and Cuthy, lemons a heart breaker!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ahhh it’s so nice to see some familiar names.

I will definitely keep you all updated on her progress. It’s incredible how far she’s come already in 48 hours. Stupidly already taught her if I open the fridge door and she gets up on her hind legs she gets herbs. She’s gonna cost me a small fortune!!!!

It’s so much easier to photograph a ginger bunny!!!! Bella always looked like a black blob in pictures 😂😂

Back