• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Ambulances- Fully Equipped for Emergency Transfers ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know of a Company providing this sort of service ? Not just a 'Taxi Service' to get a poorly Pet from A to B, but a vehicle manned/womaned by a Veterinary Qualified person and equipped to cater for any in transit crisis. Especially the provision of Oxygen ?

TIA xx

No sorry Jane but when I win the lottery I will commission a helicopter for bunnies. Anton vets roof could be a good landing pad and also FHBs home in her field. I've got it all planned out!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Some of the medivet practices have an ambulance and it will be driven by either a veterinary nurse, vet or both.

However they're unable to carry oxygen (needs specific storage etc) and will only carry basic provisions to assist in an emergency case.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The vets we took Mabel to, the day she left us, is and A&E vets I know they have ambulance service, not sure on if they have what you ask though

here you go -

www.dutyofcare petservices

I spoke to her a while ago about transporting my rabbits to the vets. I have also met her on a couple of ocassions - lovely lady.
Hope that helps

Are you wanting it in your area as a back up for your own pets Jane?

If not, or just as a point of reference for others, Yorkshire animal ambulance is one: http://www.yorkshireaa.co.uk Some of our clients have used these before to get to us.

Back