• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful bunny seeking special forever home

This very special girl is looking for an understanding home following a rough start to life (you may remember my previous post "bunnies rescued from awful conditions").
It is really amazing how affectionate and loving this little girl is considering everything, and i will be very sad to let her go as she really is such a sweetie.
Her name is annabell (anna for short) and is roughly two to three years old.....possibly an angora cross.
Even though anna has been with me for quite a while her fur is still growing back (proving to be a very slow process!!)……so that’s why she is still appearing a little bit patchy.

For any more information please pm me.

Laura

DSCN0151.jpg

Thankyou linda, she is the first bunny I have rescued and I cant believe the change in her since she has put on weight......really nice little bunny.

Annabel has been offered a forever home with Tilly, Bear, and Shadow the Angoras at the Guardian Angels Sanctuary.
Annabel will live as a house rabbit, and have access to an outside area in the Spring.
We are very pleased that this beautiful bunny will be coming to live with us in the New Year, along with the handsome Bear from Bunnyhugger Lynda. :D

Adele, that is wonderful news for Annabel - lucky girl - she's beautiful :)

Lynda, Bear will be needing another haircut me thinks - so many ladies to impress when he arrives :wink:

[quote="Lynn"

Lynda, Bear will be needing another haircut me thinks - so many ladies to impress when he arrives :wink:[/quote]

Too right Lynn, Bear has an entire harem awaiting him, a blonde (Chantilly Lace), a Brunette (Shadow) and Redhead (Rosie and ME!! :p :lol: ) :lol: :lol: :lol: Will he be able to cope this is the question though, poor Bear he may be better off staying with Lynda in peace and quiet!! :? :lol:

Adele said:
Will he be able to cope this is the question though, poor Bear he may be better off staying with Lynda in peace and quiet!! :? :lol:

Peace and quiet with Lynda..................... that's not what Jim says :? :? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Oi oi oi, cheeky mares!!!! I missed this! I'm a quiet person! Lany, Mandy, Dorothy, someone, anyone? back me up !

I've told Bear all about his 'birds', and he seems relatively impressed, he says however 'If I have to get another harecut, can I have something a bit more fashionable?' Sheesh, there's no please somebuns :roll: *wanders away thinking 'wonder what he'd look like with a poodle cut'......*

bunnyhuggger said:
Oi oi oi, cheeky mares!!!! I missed this! I'm a quiet person! Lany, Mandy, Dorothy, someone, anyone? back me up !

I've told Bear all about his 'birds', and he seems relatively impressed, he says however 'If I have to get another harecut, can I have something a bit more fashionable?' Sheesh, there's no please somebuns :roll: *wanders away thinking 'wonder what he'd look like with a poodle cut'......*

Lynda is very quiet you know, honest guv :wink:

bunnyhuggger said:
DSCF0062.jpg

:shock: :lol: He hasn't expired Adele, honest! He's just exhausted himself flirting, dropping purlies and prancing about for Snowball's benefit! Note how impressed the little madam is :roll:

Do the girls realise what they're letting themselves in for :lol: , sooooo cute tho :D

bunnyhuggger said:
....*

Well when we arrived at the RWF - there was this really loud tarty sounding mare :shock: making loads of noise at the end of the hall dressed like a rocker. I did hear that this gal would have a problem getting through the Conferences without a fix of Scottish Whiskey :roll: to keep her going :roll: - Get the Picture folks :shock: :shock: - I was really shocked as I've lead quite a sheltered life myself!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just Kidding Folks - A more gentle, quiet and lovely Gal you couldn't wish to meet - everything you'd expect from the lovely Bunnyhugger! - (YOU CAN PAY ME LATER MATEY :!: :!: ) :lol: :lol:

bunnytales said:
bunnyhuggger said:
....*

Well when we arrived at the RWF - there was this really loud tarty sounding mare :shock: making loads of noise at the end of the hall dressed like a rocker. I did hear that this gal would have a problem getting through the Conferences without a fix of Scottish Whiskey :roll: to keep her going :roll

:shock: :shock: Talking about yourself again are you lany, we all know who the real Rocker is...YOU!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your description above is similar to the image I have of our Lynda in my mind..QUIET!!! Huh! I dont believe that for a second :p :lol: :lol:

ooooh they are going to make a gorgeous couple.. wish you were near me adele.. id love to visit all those fluffies you keep adopting :D

Lany, any more of your lip and you're headin' fur a skelpit erse :shock:

I have just one more word to say to you - PHOTOS! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back