• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife- A Photoshoot

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
UjE92Jl.jpg

7Oi0r2p.jpg

ymPTHFp.jpg

ymPTHFp.jpg

qchXPaS.jpg

6FoZJJb.jpg

Oo6CRUQ.jpg

nQRrv0O.jpg

lsjgHRE.jpg

9bIbPcr.jpg

8R3eySw.jpg

OrxHzWV.jpg

YkIp7q9.jpg

How do you get her to comply so well?! I tried to get a picture of one of mine with my instant camera earlier, she moved as soon as I pressed the shutter so I have a picture of her bum instead!

She is very pretty:love: What is her personality like?

She has very poor eyesight, so she can be nervy when faced with something new or if I dont make my presence known to her by speaking to her as I approach her. She is not a fan of being picked up, like many Bunnies, but once she has been picked up she is very calm. She loves to binky and charge about, during her manic moments Endeavour takes refuge under a chair !! He looks on as if to say.............WTF.................. !

She is also VERY greedy. She'd give any Rex Rabbit (Rexes are almost always greedy) a hop for their money. All in all she is a lovely Bunny and she has made Endeavour very happy. He was in real need of a friend after our tragic loss of Eliza D. I adopted Elsa to bond with Endeavour, but yet again tragedy struck before I even had the chance to try :cry:

Adopting Aoife was very hard for me, I honestly did not think I could cope with taking on any more Rabbits. But neither could I rehome Endeavour to someone who had a Rabbit to bond him with.

Now Aoife is here she has found her own place in my heart. She cannot replace Elsa, or Eliza D. But she is special in her own way :love:

She has very poor eyesight, so she can be nervy when faced with something new or if I dont make my presence known to her by speaking to her as I approach her. She is not a fan of being picked up, like many Bunnies, but once she has been picked up she is very calm. She loves to binky and charge about, during her manic moments Endeavour takes refuge under a chair !! He looks on as if to say.............WTF.................. !

She is also VERY greedy. She'd give any Rex Rabbit (Rexes are almost always greedy) a hop for their money. All in all she is a lovely Bunny and she has made Endeavour very happy. He was in real need of a friend after our tragic loss of Eliza D. I adopted Elsa to bond with Endeavour, but yet again tragedy struck before I even had the chance to try :cry:

Adopting Aoife was very hard for me, I honestly did not think I could cope with taking on any more Rabbits. But neither could I rehome Endeavour to someone who had a Rabbit to bond him with.

Now Aoife is here she has found her own place in my heart. She cannot replace Elsa, or Eliza D. But she is special in her own way :love:

It was a very selfless act to get Endeavor a mate when you were still heartbroken by Elsa's tragic passing. I'm happy its worked out for everybun. She certainly sounds like a lovable little nutter

It was a very selfless act to get Endeavor a mate when you were still heartbroken by Elsa's tragic passing. I'm happy its worked out for everybun. She certainly sounds like a lovable little nutter

I agree with this:thumb: she is gorgeous:love:

Wow she is so pretty! How do you come up with all these lovely names

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh my god I cannot DEAL with those photos where she’s looking at the camera and her ears are straight on and you can see them in all their awesomeness.

I don't know how you manage to get so many wonderful photos. This collection is very good :)

Aoife is beautiful and I'm so pleased she has a home with you and Endeavour. Although obviously not a small rabbit, she looks to be very gentle and in a way has a refined look about her :love:

Her character sounds to be very similar to Tui's, who also loves to binky and charge about, even to the extent of charging about within a litter tray containing another rabbit trying to get his morning snooze:lol:

I don't know how you manage to get so many wonderful photos. This collection is very good :)

Aoife is beautiful and I'm so pleased she has a home with you and Endeavour. Although obviously not a small rabbit, she looks to be very gentle and in a way has a refined look about her :love:

Her character sounds to be very similar to Tui's, who also loves to binky and charge about, even to the extent of charging about within a litter tray containing another rabbit trying to get his morning snooze:lol:

Ha ha !! Poor old Tethra probably thinks 'oh for goodness sake cant a Buck get a bit of kip these days' !! :lol:

Aoife leaps right over the top of Endeavour, as if he is a hurdle :lol: He is usually too busy eating to care.

Ha ha !! Poor old Tethra probably thinks 'oh for goodness sake cant a Buck get a bit of kip these days' !! :lol:

Aoife leaps right over the top of Endeavour, as if he is a hurdle :lol: He is usually too busy eating to care.

Yes, hurdle is correct :lol: Tethra hunkers himself down and makes himself as flat as possible, but tbh doesn't seem irritated. With Tui it's almost like she has to take one piece of hay from one side and then try the hay on the other.

Honestly, I think these rabbits are worth their weight in gold for the entertainment they provide :lol:

Back