• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Day 19 U/D - can we have some love and support

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I've had my little myxi bunny 10 days today, she's around 14 - 17 days into her battle. There's been some ups and downs, we've had GI stasis last weekend, we've had some bladder sludge issues but despite everything she's still going strong. It's been very stressful and upsetting some days.

But little Rosie is still playing, climbing, running around and her eyes are starting to open for the first time since she arrived. She's about 6 weeks old now.

I wish I could share some photos but it's a quite upsetting sight. Can I have some positive healing vibes for my little fighter? I'm really hoping she's in that tiny percentage that manage to survive this dreadful disease.

Last edited:
Aww baby Rosie :love:, will definitely send some vibes her way. Your doing an admirable thing so also sending hugs to you too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thank you guys!

It's exhausting juggling nursing her and work and I'm also moving house to another town in less than two weeks and haven't even started packing!! So I'm really stressed out but I'm so proud of Rosie to keep fighting this long!! She's such a brave little thing, she's just adjusted to everything happening and carried on regardless. I really hope she starts to get back to normal soon, I know it's a long battle but I'm hoping we're getting over the worst of it.

I don't have any experience or real knowledge on myxi only that rabbits need to be vaccinated but to survive as long as she has so far is quite incredible, especially for such a young bunny really. Your doing a great job.

Is she a rescue your nursing until she's well and old enough to be rehomed or you keeping her? Sorry if I've missed this part already!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I've had my little myxi bunny 10 days today, she's around 14 - 17 days into her battle. There's been some ups and downs, we've had GI stasis last weekend, we've had some bladder sludge issues but despite everything she's still going strong. It's been very stressful and upsetting some days.

But little Rosie is still playing, climbing, running around and her eyes are starting to open for the first time since she arrived. She's about 6 weeks old now.

I wish I could share some photos but it's a quite upsetting sight. Can I have some positive healing vibes for my little fighter? I'm really hoping she's in that tiny percentage that manage to survive this dreadful disease.

Sending loads of vibes

Today is day 14 and the little monster kept me awake all night. She decided bed time was not bed time and crashed around in the crate all night, scratching the door and being a total pain in the bum. Obviously feeling better. Still full of energy, one eye is looking much better and some swellings have improved a lot. She has lots of crusty bits and bald patches and looks like something out of Pet Sematary but shes running around the room causing chaos again right now.

Today is day 14 and the little monster kept me awake all night. She decided bed time was not bed time and crashed around in the crate all night, scratching the door and being a total pain in the bum. Obviously feeling better. Still full of energy, one eye is looking much better and some swellings have improved a lot. She has lots of crusty bits and bald patches and looks like something out of Pet Sematary but shes running around the room causing chaos again right now.

Really good to hear this :thumb:

Back