• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare items needed at Ratty Haven

Hi everyone,

Ratty Haven is in need of spare items for the animals, we need:

Water bottles
Food bowls
toys for hamsters, rabbits, gunieapigs, rats etc
Hay racks
Old lino to cover th bottoms of sheds and hutches
Old cages

Anything really if you have anything lying around which we can make use of.

Many Thanks
Siobhan
Ratty Haven Exmouth Devon

That would be great, we will have to put our thinking caps on for collection, I'm not to far away but it is finding the time to do it which will be the problem. Many thanks for the offer :D

I might be able to talk my dad into taking it into work with him....he works near Central Station in Exeter, would that be easier?

shame your so far we always have loads of radent stuff :?
tam maybe you could do something for people who need stuff for rescues like to advertise what they want and locals may be able to help?????

I'll have a chat about it with my Mum as she works in Exeter also. I will see if she can swing by after work.

shame your so far we always have loads of radent stuff
tam maybe you could do something for people who need stuff for rescues like to advertise what they want and locals may be able to help?????

It is a shame, with all the money going out on the shed and all the mouths to feed toys are always last on the list :(

Hi Siobhan

Had a quick look at your www. but some of it is not available.

I could send some bottles, bowls etc through the post if this helps, but would need an address?

What sort of quantities are you looking at? and are plastic bowls ok, I pressume large and small bottle?

Anything and everything will be of help, we have such a huge waiting list of animals at moment mainly rabbits :cry: I have quite a few rescues here at present but are not taking any i until the shed is finished. But I am always short of food bowls etc. I will PM you my address

Back