• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my experience of owning rabbits..

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
my friend asked if she should get a bunny, so very jokingly I compromised this list of the pros and cons. she knows I wasn't serious, this is all in good fun :)

why you shouldn't get a rabbit:
1) they like to make plenty of noise at 5am when you want to sleep
2) they will jump on everything, nothing is safe
3) their peanut brains do not understand punishment, they just think you’re being mean
4) any nicely made bed will be dug on to their standard of “nice”
5) any nice blankets, teddies, shirts, boots you own will be chewed
6) they will size up something to jump on, fail, try to cling on, and drag everything onto the floor
7) they will jump onto a desk and knock all of your stuff off
8) any food you have is theirs, and they will harass you until you give it to them
9) they will zoom full speed across the room, and smack into a wall or door, making them look like an idiot, meanwhile the blind rabbit never does this so you begin to question everything
10) they will stomp at everything
11) all and any toys you buy will probably be ignored, often throwing them in water bowls or just ignoring them. your carpet is a better chew toy
12) your pants make excellent digging spots, as does your bare skin
13) they will full speed jump on you, and hurts
14) you will be covered in scratch marks and people will start to question you
15) rabbit hair sticks to you badly
16) anything on the bed will be thrown off
17) phones make excellent throwing toys and will be flung over their heads
18) they will try and shove your laptop off of the bed, or even throw it, or pull the keys off
19) tv remotes will be destroyed, once again these are preferable to actual toys
20) they will somehow jump in a bin and get stuck in there until you rescue them
21) they will try to size up an animal that could easily kill them, because they have peanut brains
22) they will act sick, just to scare you
23) they will sleep and look like their dead, once again to scare you
24) anything you own is theirs
25) your room will look like a prison as you close off the windows with puppy panels to stop the rabbit jumping out
26) any wire that is found will be chewed
27) scrap that, all wires will be found. you can’t even hide them. they will chew them.
28) they will try and jump anything you put them in.

why you should get a rabbit
1) …
2) they're cute I guess.. and fluffy
3) ...
4) actually don’t

He he he!

Cons:

No lie ins

No holidays

No money

Hay everywhere

Emotional stress and heart ache

Pros:

Sploofs

Nose nudges

Binkies

Zooms

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Cons,

You spend a fortune on a new kitchen with soft closing doors, this allows a bunny to run into the kitchen and grab veg out of the cupboard without hurting himself. :(

Pros,

Somebunny who sits with helicopter ears whilst you tell him about your day.

Back