• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bedtime buddy

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Somebun now has decided for last week that when I've gone to sleep, to invite the self uup onto he bed, first I woke to him by my feet, an he made his way furthers up following night to my belly, last night I woke and he was next to my head :lol:

I would love the bunnies to come to bed with me! Chase is a good boy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Somebun now has decided for last week that when I've gone to sleep, to invite the self uup onto he bed, first I woke to him by my feet, an he made his way furthers up following night to my belly, last night I woke and he was next to my head :lol:

That's so lovely :love:

Max (in my avatar) used to sleep on my bed and I would often find him next to my head :love:

As I turned lights off last night got in bed, no sooner had I he slithered on bed like a snake from bottom, then slowly came to my head sniffed my eyebrows then belly flopped next to me 💜💜

Back