• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flipping OUCH!!!!!

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Our Oliver has a fungal infection around the eyes and nose - so three times a day I have to clean away all the muck - he has lost most of the fur around the eyes and nose :( Anyway, I find it best to do this with him turned upside down laying like a baby in my arms :oops: He likes this and lets me do so much at a time. Only problem is, he likes to suck or bite on my tabard that I wear :roll:
This morning I was sitting on the bed nursing him and doing the eyes when all of a sudden a terrific pain shot through my boob :shock: :shock: He had bit my nipple and was holding onto it :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh the pain :? It didn't half hurt :cry: After extracting him away from it I sat crying with the pain :shock: Well you would wouldn't you???? A bit later I told John about it and he was horrified when he saw the damage :shock: :shock: He then said that Oliver had more luck than him then 'cos he doesn't get to go near my boobs :roll: Typical man :roll: He did laugh when he said it but I still wondered if he was hinting that something is missing since life before buns went :wink: :shock: :shock: :? :lol: :lol:
Lesson learnt - I now wear a thick jumper or dressing gown when doing Oliver :roll:

Ouch indeed!!
You will have to replace the tabard with one of those dress up plastic breastplates or insert some breastfeeding pads for added protection.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry - can't help but laugh.

OUCH! :shock:

and imagine having to go through it all with your little boy again a few hours later and then again and again and again... i have a great picture of me with cabbage leaves down my bra.... whoops; i think i'm posting on the wrong forum.....

Juliex
ps NOTHING kinky :wink: for those of you who haven't twigged i've a 17month old son!

JAY i can understand your pain but still had to smile when i was 16 my horse storm who thought i was a horse bit my nipple off (bet you all wanted to know that?)
and i can indeed share your pain bet you just stuck a plaster on yours too a?
treatment in this house is for lewis and animals only lol :lol:

Hi Jaypot!
Owwwwww!!! It's funny how they like to bite hold of something. My dearly departed Pepe used to bite onto the towel I had him wrapped in whilst I tried to administer his antibiotics and flush out his abscess. He'd nibble away quite ferrociously (sp?) and when we had finished, he refused to let go, it was quite sweet really. I'm just glad he never managed to nibble my boobie though!
Having said that my boob was once nibbled by Honey my fancy rat, whilst I was wearing a silk nightie... and yes it hurt! :shock:

Back