• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo Boos bunny hotel!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
So usually when I go away, my lovely mum comes to stay at my house to look after Molly... we were supposed to go to Lanzarote in July, but had to cancel the week before as my mum is unwell at the moment :( we transferred the holiday to next year so no problem there. My mum is now waiting for surgery in a couple of weeks, but thank God it looks like she will be ok afterwards...
Meanwhile, my partner and I are sooo in need of a break, we are both worn out and stressed with work. I have spent hours on the internet looking for a suitable boarding place for Molly. I have never left her with anyone except my mum, so this has been causing me a great deal of anxiety (now on medication for that). We visited one bunny hotel which looked great online, loads of space and ramps/castles for the bunnies... but it absolutely stunk when we got there :( the girl said she cleaned them out every other day, which would have been unacceptable to me anyway, but from the stink it seemed more like once a week!! There was no way I could have left Molly there, my partner said the same :( I got the impression that it was just about making money, and they didn’t really care about their furry guests :(
However! Yesterday we visited another one, and I am so so happy!! It is everything I could have wanted. The couple who run it are absolutely lovely, they are bunny mad like me, it was lovely and clean, and all the bunnies looked happy :) they even had a radio on :) So Molly is now booked in for September, and we have booked another holiday! Yay!!
Anyone in the Cheshire area looking for boarding, this is definitely the place to go!!! :)

http://www.booboosbunnyhotel.co.uk/Welcome.html

Always best to either go and view the boarding accommodation or hear a personal recommendation!!

Sounds like you've found a wonderful place.

Hi thank you for the recommendation, always good to have a personal recommendation.

I see you are another Lancastrian and just up the road from me :)

Glad you found someone. Is the owner called Chris? If so I have rehomed a rabbit and a go (separately, of course) to him a number of years ago :love:

The boarding looks fab and I hope you have a super holiday. I also hope that all goes well for your Mum's op.

Back