• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AJ's Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue

Hello Any One out there

My name is Alice and I am the 'A' in AJ's, my friend Jane is obviously 'J'.
We run a rescue near Gloucester and no doubt have the same problem as other rescues! I home the guinea pigs which, with a few exceptions, have been easier to find good homes for, some of the bunnies have been here over a year now (we only started the rescue Feb 2003!).

It would be interesting to speak to other rescues just to speak to someone in the same boat! Some of the bunns here have aggressive tendancies which with time, the right food, neutering and exercise do tend to mellow. Sadly because of their problems they are extremely difficult to home but a few have gone to the right people who love their bunns for their character!

Look forward to meeting some of you! Alice

hi alice, i run a small pet rescue in nottingham, rehoming all different manner of furry, feathered and finned animals from rabbits to fish, i have several resident bunnies here too, mostly aggressive or with bad teeth.
look forward to your postings :)

Hiya A & J, a very warm welcome to the Forum, and you are not too far away from me....look forward to getting to know you better and hearing all about your bunnies.

Best wishes
Adele and the Guardian Angels Rabbit Sanctuary

THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME!

I logged on to check with some trepidation incase no one had replied! So thanks thats really nice of you all. Look forward to getting to know you all! Alice

Back