• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow this place is cool!! Hi everyone!

linnyloo

Alpha Buck
Hi,

My name is Natalie and my house bunny is called Skip, although his nicknames are louie or linnyloo (don't ask why) :D

Skip loves licking the carpet, running up and down the stairs, his best friend is a massive cuddly snake and he loves chewing my curtains up (in fact he loves all curtains! :lol: )

I'm so happy to have found this forum as it is full of like minded rabbit lovers!

Well see you all around here soon
Love Natalie and Skip my little angel :angel: see below chilling out.

000_0024-small.jpg

Wow Natalie, I think your Skip looks just like my Robster :) . Very handsome boy.

Hello and welcome :wave:

Hello Kentarians ... Natalie and Skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whereabouts in Kent are you?

The picture of your Skip is lovely :)

Hope to see more!

haggis&pickles says hiya

welcome to the site,its very good for ANY form of information/advice needed :D even all the way from scotland&further :lol:

Thanks everyone for the warm wecolme!

I live just outside of Gravesend but my family live nr Canterbury so i am often down that way!

I just love this site no other person/s understand me when i rave on about my bunny they think i'm mad and mostly say 'it's just a rabbit' :x

Only rabbit owners understand that they are like our children :lol: and have their own little characters and traits.

bun,s

yeah ppl think I am mad with my rabbits,seeing as I have 2 kids as well,but ............hey they are growing to love all animals,especially rabbits,so that cant be bad for next generation of animal lovers :wink:

Back