• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello!

kate

Warren Scout
Hi! my name is Kate. I have one house bunny named Jack, who is just over a year old. He's a large grey and white lionhead rabbit. None of my friends keep their rabbits indoors so thought it would be fun to join this site to speak to other house rabbit owners! :)

Hiya Kate and Jack, you have come to the right place to discuss House rabbits, outdoor rabbits and rabbits in general!!.. In fact us lot are hopping mad, but our hearts are in the right place...WELCOME!!! :p :lol: :lol:

Hi Kate

I have only been a member since the beginning of this week as we only adopted our little hunny Harry on saturday and he is now a house rabbit, soon to be joined (through a fence - till the baby making machinery is sorted!) by Lily (not got her piccy yet thou!)

Its a great place and everybody is really helpful - even to a novice like me!! I feel like Ive asked some daft questions :oops: but i dont know much yet and there only one way to find out so i can make harry and lily happy bunnies :D. Hopefully you'll have lots of tips for new mums and dads like me and my partner Kev so welcome!

Maria

hi there and welcome
my bun is called Jack as well. he was named by my hubby after Jack O'neil from Stargate SG1! ( :roll: )
hope we get so see some pics of your Jack soon
juliex

Back