• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On my way to emergency vets with Anastasia UD/nothing obvious

Thanks. Waiting as there has been an emergency animal come in. Brought Francesca too, her lump is bigger although she has been fine. You would never know she had such a big tumour.

Anastasia was really suffering in the heat. Gave her frozen bottles but she trashed them.

Thanks everyone, nothing obvious. Painkiller, but stimulant and CC if needed.

Sadly Francescas tumour is larger although she is still fine within herself and actually put weight on as I give her banana every day as a treat.

Sadly Francescas tumour is larger although she is still fine within herself and actually put weight on as I give her banana every day as a treat.

I really hope that Anastasia will feel better now that she has had some meds.

Sending more vibes for both her and for Francesca x

Literally, hopefully :lol: I’m glad the vet didn’t find anything untoward. I hope she is munching again soon.

I’m sorry the news is not better about Francesca’s tumour, she’s probably blissfully unaware of its existence, by the sound of it : thumb: sending lots of vibes for them both

Back