• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we are getting!

loobers25

Warren Veteran
A three piece train set and other bits.

Choo Choo! All board the Tipper Tapper Toby express.

It's nice to see other bunnies more spoilt than my own. The only reason they are selling is they ordered even more pet mannor housing and it doesn't all fit in!

Choo choo
a21e87d8d9857a874c148cf8f2b266f1.jpg
d230623946d1b7d770c0ae11b9c81c14.jpg
d8eda65e8c19d4d65a97a88cadeac307.jpg
2edfc10c7c08f03aae379b97742075c9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh lucky Toby, Maple and Dennis [emoji3] I've seen that train on MPH and want it so badly for my buns but unfortunately don't have the space for it. Although I often wonder if I really need my bed....[emoji848]

I'm going to have to live out my dream vicariously through you Loobers so lots of pics when it all arrives please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that looks fab - I ordered some stuff from Small Paws Playtime for my two and now I’m in a conundrum as when it arrives the others may be jealous [emoji6][emoji23]! Thinking my two indoors probably need it less than the rescue ones as they are already spoilt [emoji848].

Oh lucky Toby, Maple and Dennis [emoji3] I've seen that train on MPH and want it so badly for my buns but unfortunately don't have the space for it. Although I often wonder if I really need my bed....[emoji848]

I'm going to have to live out my dream vicariously through you Loobers so lots of pics when it all arrives please!

Hammocks can be quite comfy Scrappy if you are tired & drunk enough. Whats a little insomnia & liver disease if it keeps your bunnies happy anyway. You know you want to

Hammocks can be quite comfy Scrappy if you are tired & drunk enough. Whats a little insomnia & liver disease if it keeps your bunnies happy anyway. You know you want to
I agree. Stop being selfish scrappy. Prehaps if you have a garden you could erect a tent

Wow that looks fab - I ordered some stuff from Small Paws Playtime for my two and now I’m in a conundrum as when it arrives the others may be jealous [emoji6][emoji23]! Thinking my two indoors probably need it less than the rescue ones as they are already spoilt [emoji848].

I've never heard of small paws playtime...off for a Google

Found their site by accident - wee bit cheaper than MPH and a slightly shorter lead time - reviews look good but not had delivery yet so hopefully it’s all good when it arrives! They also paint some bits included in the price. I’ve gone with turquoise!

Found their site by accident - wee bit cheaper than MPH and a slightly shorter lead time - reviews look good but not had delivery yet so hopefully it’s all good when it arrives! They also paint some bits included in the price. I’ve gone with turquoise!

I got a little hideout house from there a few months ago. The lead time was indeed shorter than MPH and cheaper than them too. I'm very happy with it, very solid and well built. It's also nice that you can get them painted different colours. Although I decided not to get it painted in the end as I couldn't decide on the colour!

I agree. Stop being selfish scrappy. Prehaps if you have a garden you could erect a tent

Sometimes I'm embarrassed by my selfishness. Do you know I have the cheek to be sitting here on a sofa. A sofa that's taking up valuable space that could be put to better use with the MPH bunny galleon.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed by my selfishness. Do you know I have the cheek to be sitting here on a sofa. A sofa that's taking up valuable space that could be put to better use with the MPH bunny galleon.

I have advised this time and time again. We do not need sofas. Timothy hay.co.uk bales are perfectly comfortable. Like stalky beanbags

Maybe you could get a bespoke sofa made by MPH.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Maybe you could get a bespoke sofa made by MPH.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I have seen they do dual purpose bunny fun office desks so a bunny warren sofa probably within their remit but not sure vet bed or hay quite as comfy as a true sofa [emoji23]!

Caz

Wow. Your bunnies are well 'trained'! And Toby looks well 'chuffed' with himself. What a wonderful idea for a play thing for your rabbits.
All abord the rabbit express.

Archie and Pip think that looks amazing and are wondering if they can convince Daddy to put it in their new house!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back