• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to share <3

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
My other half just came in and had to show me a picture he just took of Luther (we don’t get many chilled pictures because they always get up).

I just had to share it with you all too! Look at that but and toesies!
Do you have bunny butt or toes pictures? :-D

89d0de874e98427cecfb076c852ee913.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My other half just came in and had to show me a picture he just took of Luther (we don’t get many chilled pictures because they always get up).

Awhhh he's so cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

On a far more serious note you should seriously consider submitting his picture to the RWSA thread ;)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That's fabulous :D

I have a bun that does the most perfect sploofs - in the middle of the room :lol:

Awhhh he's so cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

On a far more serious note you should seriously consider submitting his picture to the RWSA thread ;)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Hehe thank you.

Oh I had no idea what that was! Lol. I will go check it out, thank you :)

That's fabulous :D

I have a bun that does the most perfect sploofs - in the middle of the room :lol:

Hehe!

Truffle is top sploofer in our house, but he never lets us get pictures, he’s a doorstop bunny, taught Luther this move haha!

Aww look at that perky little bum and giant feetsies! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes, definitely get yourself over to the RWSA thread. It's a very proud moment when your baby gets top marks for their sploofing! [emoji3]

Aww look at that perky little bum and giant feetsies! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes, definitely get yourself over to the RWSA thread. It's a very proud moment when your baby gets top marks for their sploofing! [emoji3]

It’s actually lovely to see him like that because when he first came to me he had hardly any meaty bits from bring ill, now he definitely has junk in the trunk ;-) haha!

Yeah I had never heard about it before! Checked the thread out yesterday and entered him :) it’s lovely seeing other people’s buns too

Back