• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

41 NZW rescue

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Yesterday Hopper Haven was one of the rescues that attended this, and we bought home 9 rabbits. 5 six week old boys, Peter a 2ish year old who the children considered a pet, and three breeding does.
You can follow progress of ours via our FB group page, and if you’re able to help with donations have a look at our Support Us page on www.hopperhaven.org.uk
We have PayPal too hopperhaven@hopperhaven.org.uk

Two of the adults have horrendously sore feet from living in tiny wire cages, and already the babies are showing signs of poor muscle condition in their back legs
If someone can tell me how to add pics (not been on this for a while) Id love to share yesterday’s before and after shots

Caroline

Hi, well done for taking part in the rescue! I use the tapatalk app which means it's so easy to post pics. I hope you don't mind but having been on your website I've posted those pics below x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
From this
b62b51037d4cfe08376112f7a59d70ae.jpg
f8fe1d4941d12bc22803a3aa6081b18a.jpg
1f9ccb9ec8390436589fdfb89de9ee55.jpg
d2915f5900966acaef6c2b9cfd4ac1c5.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yesterday Hopper Haven was one of the rescues that attended this, and we bought home 9 rabbits. 5 six week old boys, Peter a 2ish year old who the children considered a pet, and three breeding does.
You can follow progress of ours via our FB group page, and if you’re able to help with donations have a look at our Support Us page on www.hopperhaven.org.uk
We have PayPal too hopperhaven@hopperhaven.org.uk

Two of the adults have horrendously sore feet from living in tiny wire cages, and already the babies are showing signs of poor muscle condition in their back legs
If someone can tell me how to add pics (not been on this for a while) Id love to share yesterday’s before and after shots

Caroline
Poor babies :( so glad they're safe now x

Image uploading -

1)use a hosting site such as imgur and upload your images.

2)right click on a single image and click copy image address

3) when posting on here click the attach image logo, and paste in what you've copied.

You have to do this for every image you want to upload, it'll put the correct tags around your image but will look like a string of text, but when you post will display your images :) hope this is helpful think I've remembered it correctly haha x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Is this legal in the UK to keep "stock" in cages like this?

Poor poor bunnys :, ( who even eats rabbits anyways!!??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That is so awful. Thank goodness they are now out of there Were they being bred for meat?

I think I read in another post it was a meat breeder who was giving up?

Thank goodness they are in a far better place now :love:

The breeder had moved away and the rabbits had been bred for a meat order that had been cancelled. HIs mother contacted a rescue who organised collection. 38 of the 41 rabbits were collected, 3 had been sold as pets. I read this on the Facebook page, I’d offered help with transport but mostly it was all down south so I wasn’t needed.

Poor things.

I offered my help to Littlest Rescue.

So pleased they are on their way to a more positive future.

Back