• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe cool pods

Graciee

Staff member
Does anyone know how they work?or if they work? Taken picture of instructions.. It's says not to freeze it? Anyone know if it'll actually get chilly? [emoji38]
3f0cbc9094c2725c5c94d5dc47d70286.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I've not used a cool pad but I have similar for the cats, and they also make them in larger sizes for dogs. They are really good, I don't really understand how it works, but it does :D I know these are designed specifically for rabbits, but the only thing I'd be nervous about is if they get nibbled, I don't know how easy or hard they would be for destruct-o-buns or whether it would be a problem if they got to the filling.

I've not used a cool pad but I have similar for the cats, and they also make them in larger sizes for dogs. They are really good, I don't really understand how it works, but it does :D I know these are designed specifically for rabbits, but the only thing I'd be nervous about is if they get nibbled, I don't know how easy or hard they would be for destruct-o-buns or whether it would be a problem if they got to the filling.

Ah thanks! Glad to know they actually work haha I was a bit sceptical honestly :)

Yea I'm not too concerned about nibbling they've got the round ice pods, pink ones, different company but you put them in the freezer, and none of mine have ever done anything but lay on them :) they're great but even though they're supposed to stay cold for ages and ages, I find they only last a few hours, whereas this says it'll cool when they sit on it.. So was hoping it'd be a bit better when I can't be swapping the ice pods out for new ones all the time. We'll see, I check everything over all the time, so hopefully they'll treat these just like the pink pods :)

I've got the ice pods too, I think these ice pads are very different and much more easy to nibble as they're more of a blanket/sheet type thingy than a solid thingy so they would be much more tempting and easy to nibble! You do well to get yours to lay on the ice pods, mine look at me like I've grown an extra head and ignore them completely :lol:

I've got the ice pods too, I think these ice pads are very different and much more easy to nibble as they're more of a blanket/sheet type thingy than a solid thingy so they would be much more tempting and easy to nibble! You do well to get yours to lay on the ice pods, mine look at me like I've grown an extra head and ignore them completely [emoji38]

Ah I think the one I have is different? I've seen the ones you mentioned for cats and dogs but this is like a freezer pack thing. I've taken some quick pictures, it's similar to the pink pods in the material it's made from :)

Yea mine all adore those ice pods haha funny how some bunnies can be so picky about stuff, one of mine is so so fussy with food I've never not known a bunny to love [emoji38]
650c467a76bf7d4f6ddfd57011df97f4.jpg
d178f631ec9b2eb226ae41f854a145b2.jpg

Oooh yes that is different from the one I've seen, I'm sure when I googled it, it looked different...maybe snuggle safe do cool pod and cool pad! Let us know what you think!

Oooh yes that is different from the one I've seen, I'm sure when I googled it, it looked different...maybe snuggle safe do cool pod and cool pad! Let us know what you think!
Yea I hadn't seen these before actually but it popped up on amazon so I just thought we'd try it, big larger too so if it works it'll be good as all my buns are on the larger size - will do! :)

My girls have one. It does get cool but they don't use it. They prefer to use the marble tile which is larger and easier to lay on.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

My girls have one. It does get cool but they don't use it. They prefer to use the marble tile which is larger and easier to lay on.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Ah good to know! So far there's not been much interest, mainly laying on the pink ice pods as per, have to try it on Atticus and Clementine see what they think :)
76e79a5e600efe13ba86ea7040b0c015.jpg

Ah good to know! So far there's not been much interest, mainly laying on the pink ice pods as per, have to try it on Atticus and Clementine see what they think :)
76e79a5e600efe13ba86ea7040b0c015.jpg

I’ve never used any of the ice pods or pads so I can’t help with that, but that is such an adorable photo :love: they are gorgeous:love:

I’ve never used any of the ice pods or pads so I can’t help with that, but that is such an adorable photo :love: they are gorgeous:love:
Awh yea they're so lovely :) Apricot is very cuddly and loves jumping on my lap [emoji38] I'd definitely recommend the pink pods, not sure about the blue snugglesafe one yet tho :)

Back