• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

41 Buns

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Today a local rescue in collaboration with 6 others have managed to collect 38 NZW bunnies from a meat breeder who was giving up.

3 had to be left behind as they had beem sold - hopefully to loving pet homes.

What an achievement. :love:

Today a local rescue in collaboration with 6 others have managed to collect 38 NZW bunnies from a meat breeder who was giving up.

Blimey, another one.

I hope that they are all in reasonable health and that the Rescues involved are receiving support from volunteers and fund raisers.

OMG not more :(

Thank goodness for these rescues :love: Yes, I agree what an achievement!

I really hope they all go to wonderful new homes.

I offered to help with transport or fostering as did lots of others, so hopefully the other rescues had similar offers.

Thank goodness they have been rescued, I hope they will all be ok and get lovely new homes :love:

I did wonder if you were telling us you now had 41 rabbits :shock::lol:

I did wonder if you were telling us you now had 41 rabbits

:lol: I can but dream.

I don't think Hubby would be surprised if I'd of driven down there myself and brought them all home. Especially as I am particularly fond of REWs.

I offered to help with transport or fostering as did lots of others, so hopefully the other rescues had similar offers.

Are you in contact with any of the Rescues ? If so do they have an Amazon Wish List or is there anything in particular they are in serious need of ?

Amy I thought it was you for a moment there ...

I hope they all find loving homes. What a lot of very large rabbits.

Amy I thought it was you for a moment there ...

:lol: What opinion you must all have of me! :lol:

What a lot of very large rabbits.

Yes, I fear the size and colour are going to mean these hang around in rescue for a while.

All 3 of my adopted bunnies from them are white, 2 REW and 1 BEW.

:lol: What opinion you must all have of me! :lol:

Yes, I fear the size and colour are going to mean these hang around in rescue for a while.

All 3 of my adopted bunnies from them are white, 2 REW and 1 BEW.

I think I might have been influenced slightly by your signature :lol:

Back