• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The look a Nethie gives you when you disturb his slumber...

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Archie does not like Mummy disturbing his snoozle time. He doesn't understand why he's been put back in his pen. He was quite happy destroying stuff. Lol
a03a970c8ac21747240eeb59b9dd87d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

It's funny because Pip never does it. Archie is a master of this look and it always makes me chuckle.

No disapproval like disgruntled Nethie disapproval!

You know he’s going to use one of your shoes as a litter tray now, don’t you?

No disapproval like disgruntled Nethie disapproval!

You know he’s going to use one of your shoes as a litter tray now, don’t you?
Hahaha. I'm a little bit worried about what I'll find when I go downstairs this morning. Eek

I do wonder who'd win out of Nethies and little owls... I think little owls are more instant death, whereas nethies are cold revenge! He's got it though, hasn't he :D

:lol: my, how I know that look, I'm glad it's not just mine! ...what is it with nethies and this outraged look (and are they actually outraged?! I think so!)?

[emoji38] my, how I know that look, I'm glad it's not just mine! ...what is it with nethies and this outraged look (and are they actually outraged?! I think so!)?
I found two errant pees this morning. Obviously I've been told off. Lol

Back