• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AnyBuns But my Buns !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
So, as I am frequently guilty of spamming the Photo threads with pics of my past and present Rabbits. I think it's about time I took a back seat, this thread is for anyone who would like to share as many photos as you like of your past/present Rabbits. There is no competition involved, just a Bunny cyber meet up. If anyone would like to share some details about their Rabbits, what little quirks they have, what they like and dont like. Anything really. It does not matter how you acquired your Rabbit(s), Rescue, Breeder, Pet Shop, Free Ads', this thread is just meant to be light hearted and 100% non judgemental. Maybe we'll get to 'know' some of your Bunnies a bit better :D

Over to you....................................

This is a nice thread idea :)

This was my mini lop Phoebe, after Daniel died she lived free range inside, for another year or so til she passed away, used to like sleeping with the dog on the bed, and they both liked carrots... [emoji38]
15fd541789e4bc15329082c644e3318d.jpg

Last edited:
This was my first rabbit Batman, I trained him to kiss me for his treats and he was always running around and binkying like a loon x
6c019fed9106d6c334de1e519e42cf6c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This is a nice thread idea :)

This was my mini lop Phoebe, after Daniel died she lived free range inside, for another year or so til she passed away, used to like sleeping with the dog on the bed, and they both liked carrots... [emoji38]
15fd541789e4bc15329082c644e3318d.jpg

Ha ! I had to do a double take as at first I thought, OMG that is a HUGE mini lop that looks just like a GSD :lol: Then I saw Phoebe chomping a carrot in the background :love:

This was my first rabbit Batman, I trained him to kiss me for his treats and he was always running around and binkying like a loon x
6c019fed9106d6c334de1e519e42cf6c.jpg

He looks as though he was a real character !! I have to ask, how did you come up with the name 'Batman' ? !!

Ha ! I had to do a double take as at first I thought, OMG that is a HUGE mini lop that looks just like a GSD [emoji38] Then I saw Phoebe chomping a carrot in the background :love:
Yea hahaha it was funny sometimes Phoebe would get bored of her carrot and take the dogs... Dog used to look up at me like 'she's taken my carrot :(' was very funny... Also rearranging the dogs bed and blanket or generally flopping on it and making the dog sleep on the edge or next to her bed [emoji38]

Luckily carrots weren't given all the time.. But that's so much carrot for a tiny bunny! So many things were done wrong I've no clue how she lived so long honestly [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yea hahaha it was funny sometimes Phoebe would get bored of her carrot and take the dogs... Dog used to look up at me like 'she's taken my carrot :(' was very funny... Also rearranging the dogs bed and blanket or generally flopping on it and making the dog sleep on the edge or next to her bed [emoji38]

Luckily carrots weren't given all the time.. But that's so much carrot for a tiny bunny! So many things were done wrong I've no clue how she lived so long honestly [emoji38]

I often think the same about my previous dogs. I shudder to think of what I used to feed them. Both lived to be 15/16 xx

This fellas name was Rex (very original I know haha)

I got him very last minute as saw an ad on preloved saying must be gone today else going to vets to be put down. I rang as soon as I saw it and remember a mad rush as her fella was already driving to the vets!

He always shook whenever he was stroked it was so heartbreaking I only had him about 6 months before he passed away but I know he left earth a happy bun at peace
1b80c0bba76fb4627e2c995e70115472.jpg

He looks as though he was a real character !! I have to ask, how did you come up with the name 'Batman' ? !!
Oh he was defo a character, I forgot to lock the door one night and in the morning I was calling and calling for him and 10 mins later he came bounding back under the fence! We heard later on that day a lot of swearing from the guy who's garden backed onto ours that 'everythings #*$@ gone! it's all @#$* gone!!' He had a little allotment patch, we figured batman had spent the night there eating it all lmao, oops!

I have no idea, hubby likes random names and came home with him and just said his name was Batman and to be honest I thought it suited him.

Graciee - look at the hutch batman was in, P@H thin rubbish hutch covered in sawdust, no hay! Luckily the winter ruined it and the hutches/ care did get better. I think we all did the best we could with the current knowledge out there and advice given

This fellas name was Rex (very original I know haha)

I got him very last minute as saw an ad on preloved saying must be gone today else going to vets to be put down. I rang as soon as I saw it and remember a mad rush as her fella was already driving to the vets!

He always shook whenever he was stroked it was so heartbreaking I only had him about 6 months before he passed away but I know he left earth a happy bun at peace
1b80c0bba76fb4627e2c995e70115472.jpg

Well at least he had 6 months of good care in a home where he was loved. He was a stunner xx

Sutton ...
The little half-wildie I rescued and hand-reared..

That last pic is hilarious !! :lol:

Oh he was defo a character, I forgot to lock the door one night and in the morning I was calling and calling for him and 10 mins later he came bounding back under the fence! We heard later on that day a lot of swearing from the guy who's garden backed onto ours that 'everythings #*$@ gone! it's all @#$* gone!!' He had a little allotment patch, we figured batman had spent the night there eating it all lmao, oops!

I have no idea, hubby likes random names and came home with him and just said his name was Batman and to be honest I thought it suited him.

Graciee - look at the hutch batman was in, P@H thin rubbish hutch covered in sawdust, no hay! Luckily the winter ruined it and the hutches/ care did get better. I think we all did the best we could with the current knowledge out there and advice given

OMG, I am crying with laughter !! :lol:

Somehow I dont think that neighbour would have classed your Batman as a Super Hero ! :lol:

Hahahaha that's really funny!

And I know it's bad isn't it, mine were on sawdust sometimes, they always had hay(not sure how we knew to give them it looking back) and a huge overflowing bowl of muesli, and a whole carrot every so often [emoji38] terrible care really.. My hamster when I was a kid my mum hated the smell of, so she used to buy rose scented sawdust - again... I'm sure that can't be good for any animal [emoji38][emoji38]

Hahahaha that's really funny!

And I know it's bad isn't it, mine were on sawdust sometimes, they always had hay(not sure how we knew to give them it looking back) and a huge overflowing bowl of muesli, and a whole carrot every so often [emoji38] terrible care really.. My hamster when I was a kid my mum hated the smell of, so she used to buy rose scented sawdust - again... I'm sure that can't be good for any animal [emoji38][emoji38]

They still sell scented woodshavings for Rabbits !

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...ngs-small-animal-bedding-lemon-scented-medium

My boy Charlie bear. He used to make such loud noises for dinner. These where called "voot voots" as he used to sound like a vibrating Nokia 3210.
48e75e193b137350f21816938b421707.jpg
93ddf4ac42e47c68b15f582ae4023cdb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back