• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya

bunny pops

New Kit
Hi All,

Found this FANTASTIC site today!! Brill!!! JUst had to join,
Especially after just getting my new baby (male, grey, netherland dwarf) He is georgeous!!!!
I have also got 2 rex rabbits, 1 guinea pig a parrot, chinchilla and 2 cats.
A mini zoo (I should charge people to enter my house) Ha Ha!!! :lol:

Question :?:

My new baby is incredibly frightened!! He allows me to pick him up but he looks although his eye balls are going to pop out of his head (bless him)
He alos makes a grunting noise whenever I touch him!!

Any advise??

Thanks in advance

Theresa :thumb:

Hey there!

Welcome, this site is great, I am fairly new too so I am not of much help. Allow your little bun to come and sniff you and explore you rather than on your terms. Its hard as we have a nervous rabbit, we get him to sit on ouor knee sometimes just to get him use to strokes and cuddles - he'll get there or at least get over some of his nerves.

We must see pics!! :D

Thanks,

Will try and get pics sorted soon,

Will keep trying with Benji but he's only a baby, plenty of time to calm down.

Theresa xxxx

Oh my god!!

The newest addition
Benji (netherland dwarf rabbit)
Sugar & Spice (2 brother rex rabbits)
Bambi & Molly (2 kitty cats)
Prince ( guinea pig)
& Bogie my 10 year old parrot (the name speaks for itself!!) Ha Ha!!! :lol:

Theresa xxxx

Hi,

Not too much, but he can say his name and whistle!!!
He also manages to make screaming noises when your watching your fav programme on T.V!!!!!!

I also forgot to mention my poor chinchilla his name is Charlie and he is stunning!!

Theresa xxxx

How cute

I thinks you should change your user name to Mrs Doolittle :lol: :lol: :lol: Fancy forgetting your chinny :lol: :lol:

Hiya Lynn,

Mrs Doltittle, thats what my boyf calls me as well.

We need a bigger home just to deal with the pet intake......
But I just can't help those georgeous faces!!!!

Theresa

:wave: Hello and welcome! We have a Hans Macaw, he's 8 and acts like a naughty two year old child, sheesh, talk about noisy!

Back