• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Honestly Thought He Was Dead

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This has to be the most terrifying DBF I have ever seen. I nearly had a heart attack myself

ynWSvWN.jpg

5w7a4yL.jpg

Oh bless him! Yea Clementine has a habit of doing this... My heart stops when her eyes have gone all funny [emoji849] then she moves [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I've had a few scares like this recently with Tethra. He seems to hate it when it's hot and sleeps through the hottest part of the day. He has developed a habit of falling asleep in his litter tray with his head just hanging over the side with his eyes closed. I must admit I woke him up yesterday, but he didn't look very pleased with me :lol:

So scary when they do that I picked chase up last years and thought he was as he lay like that I provided him he didn't move I picked him hip and hugged him, about to CRT and said what happened you, next minute he woke up and looked tay me like I'd gone mad

That is a good one, my Daisy is doing a lot of dbf in this hot weather scares the s hit out of us!

I don't blame you, that is scary!

Thor had me the other day, completely zonked out on his side in his litter tray, had to check he was still breathing x

Jeebus O_0

I worry these days when I can't rouse Griffyn (cat) as he's getting worse with his CRF. He's given me more than a few scares in just the last few weeks.

Hoping you, your bunnies and Morse are all enjoying good health despite Endeavour's scary eye trick. :shock:

I always thought lops had the actual-death-like DBF down to pat but crikey, Endeavour's just GOT it there, hasn't he :shock: The eye rolled away is the kicker.

Back