• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still looking for homes

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Flopsy and levi are a pair of dwarf cross males. They are brothers, both neutered and about 10 months old. They have been here for about 4 months now and would love to go to a good loving home. They are currently attempting to chew out of my rabbit shed and desperatly want someone to love them. They are friendly and would probably make wonderful house bunnies.

flopsyandlevi.jpg

:love:

Peter and Polo have been here for about 5 months now. They are both neutered. Peter is approx 5 years old and Polo is 2 1/2 years old. Polo can be a little stroppy when it comes to food but is very friendly when handled.

peterandpolo.jpg

Timmy is the most adorable dwarf lop bunny. He is a neutered male. He came to me as a stray and I would estimate his age to be around 1 - 2 years old. He will only be rehomed if he is to be kept with other bunnies.

timmy.jpg

Barney and wilma make a lovely couple. Barney is a neutered male mini lop and Wilma is a lionhead. They are both about 1 1/2 years old.

barneyandwilma.jpg

Muffin and daisy are very friendly and crave attention. Muffin is an angora cross and will need daily brushing. Daisy is a dwarf cross. Both are approx 5 months old and will be neutered before going to their new home.

daisyandmuffin.jpg

Snowey and woof are a lovely pair of attention seeking females. They are approx 1 1/2 years old and will be neutered before going to their new home.

snoweyandwoof.jpg

I have other bunnies looking for homes as well but I havent taken pics yet.

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue[/img]

sgprescue said:
Timmy is the most adorable dwarf lop bunny. He is a neutered male. He came to me as a stray and I would estimate his age to be around 1 - 2 years old. He will only be rehomed if he is to be kept with other bunnies.

timmy.jpg

Snowey and woof are a lovely pair of attention seeking females. They are approx 1 1/2 years old and will be neutered before going to their new home.

Is'nt he gorgeous :love:

Timmy is an absolute sweetheart. He is a lovely bunny just looking for somebunny to love him. That photo doesnt do him justice, will have to get a better one.

Cheryl

sgprescue said:
Barney and wilma make a lovely couple. Barney is a neutered male mini lop and Wilma is a lionhead. They are both about 1 1/2 years old.

barneyandwilma.jpg

I like these two as well :D

Has there been a bit of wife swapping going on here :? I thought Barney was married to Betty and Wilma was Freds wifey :lol: :lol

Has there been a bit of wife swapping going on here :? I thought Barney was married to Betty and Wilma was Freds wifey :lol: :lol

There is no Fred here so he doesnt know his wife is shacked up with another man :lol:

Timmy

:love: Wow timmy is lovely he would make a great boyfriend for my Sugar shame i live so far away :(

Timmy is a sweety isn't he. If I was nearer I would have asked if I could try and pair him up with Faith. She looks so lost without Henry :( . Hope he has a lovely new home soon :D . Good luck Haffyj :wink: .

I think we are all in love with Timmy :love: :love: :D :D you'll have to move more central to everyone Cheryl :lol: :lol:

How is he doing after his op :?: did he have to be re-stitched :?:

He is doing great. He is a right little cuddle monster :lol: . He didnt need to be restitched after all :D . I am giving him daily engemycin injections which are bringing the infection under control. One of his sacks has shriveled right up and the other one is gradually going down. Only a little bit of puss left now (ok, probably more information than you needed to know :lol: )
I had a pm from someone in Manchester who likes him. Anyone want to help with a bunny run? :wink:

Cheryl

sgprescue said:
He is doing great. He is a right little cuddle monster :lol: . He didnt need to be restitched after all :D . I am giving him daily engemycin injections which are bringing the infection under control. One of his sacks has shriveled right up and the other one is gradually going down. Only a little bit of puss left now (ok, probably more information than you needed to know :lol: )
I had a pm from someone in Manchester who likes him. Anyone want to help with a bunny run? :wink:

Cheryl

Information was vey hhmm very descriptive :shock: :shock:

someone interested in Timmy :( :( I dont think Timmy would make it to manchester if I helped with a bunny run :D :lol:

:lol: . Well he told me he wants to find a new girlfriend by xmas but he also said he will go and live with whoever will offer him the biggest carrot :wink: :lol:

Back