• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon Bennet

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yep, that really was his name !

Ut1rnec.jpg

:love:

Lovely rabbit :love: I would have been embarrassed in the vets though, when my vet came out to call his name :lol:

Lovely rabbit :love: I would have been embarrassed in the vets though, when my vet came out to call his name :lol:

With some of the names my past Rabbits have had I am way past any embarrassment.

Major Tom, Miss Bunny Penny, Grandpa Gregory, Old Bill, Lord Lopsley, Sir Victor Velveteen, Lady Lydia of Lopsley, Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment, Victoria Meldrew, 'The Boblets'- AKA Little Bill Boblet, John-Boy Boblet, Bree Boblet, Peggy-Sue Boblet, Nellie Boblet

Then of course there was Inspector Morse

You get the gist !! :lol:

With some of the names my past Rabbits have had I am way past any embarrassment.

Major Tom, Miss Bunny Penny, Grandpa Gregory, Old Bill, Lord Lopsley, Sir Victor Velveteen, Lady Lydia of Lopsley, Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment, Victoria Meldrew, 'The Boblets'- AKA Little Bill Boblet, John-Boy Boblet, Bree Boblet, Peggy-Sue Boblet, Nellie Boblet

Then of course there was Inspector Morse

You get the gist !! :lol:

Yep :lol:

I so love the loppies, whatever their names. Honestly, I believe you are quite imaginative with yours, Jane. I was going to call Mimzy "Toffee"... :lol:

I dreamt of him last night too, all young and healthy again, for the first time since his passing. It's been almost a year. :cry: I hope he and Mr. Bennett and all our lovely bridge bunnies are having lots of fun where they are. They are so deeply missed. xxxx

Back