• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The one legged sploof...

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Poor Lillian is feeling the heat today - it's 31 degrees. So she's having a bit of bother getting a full 'sploof' going. I showed her the photos of Toby's latest 10/10 sploof but she was unimpressed and decided to give me a one legged version. Beat that, Toby!
c6SV6jN.jpg
[/IMG]

Poor Lillian is feeling the heat today - it's 31 degrees. So she's having a bit of bother getting a full 'sploof' going. I showed her the photos of Toby's latest 10/10 sploof but she was unimpressed and decided to give me a one legged version. Beat that, Toby!
c6SV6jN.jpg
[/IMG]
I like it. I feel it's like the sploofy equivalent of a middle finger to Toby. Sassy!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Maple presenting the one legged sploot after demolishing her hay cookie.

Don't worry - I got that butt tuft
6ce6d7b8403a1976bf4e92ab8c9f404d.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Lillian wishes to submit her apology for this oversight and after a cabinet discussion with Hus-bun Henry, she has taken advisement and duly submitted the correct sploof:-
F1n3JKG.jpg
[/IMG]

The look in her eye says it all - 'oh for goodness sake, is this what you mean ....?'

Back