• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh Luna!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
it seems Luna has no end of.. "problems" so to speak. her spay was a nightmare, we found out she was blind, she's ripped her dew claws out on so many occasions despite my religious cutting of every 3 weeks, her sore hocks now have given her permanent bald feetsies....

and now it appears she's broken a toe :? :lol:

I seeked advice from a veterinary nurse, and given the picture and the fact it sticks up its likely been broken at one point or dislocated. I never noticed until a few weeks back when I clipped their claws, I did just think it was just her being funny and it would go back down. she showed no pain, and was more upset at her claws being clipped than the toe being touched.

so now she looks incredibly silly with her little toe up in the air, which will presumably never go away :lol: it sticks up when she's sat down or moving around, so its not just a being held thing.
j89MxC7m.jpg

it looks like she's flipping everybody off given which toe it is :lol: :lol:

and heres just some general cuteness ;)
PgGjNlHm.jpg
QdYnZaZm.jpg
QONkKtfm.jpg

excuse the floor, I've been too sick to vacuum like I usually would :oops:

Last edited:
Lopsy's had a 'dislocated' toe since before we had him :) Causes him absolutely no issues, just looks weird sometimes. I always make sure people coming in to look after him know about it because it does look weird!

Fiver had something like this for years but due to his age and the fact he was so anal about not having his feet touched/nails trimmed it was truly wonky by the time he passed. I felt bad knowing it affected his balance.

My Yorkie, Jenna has one too...it's very sideways. I think small animal toes are defective, tbh.

Just chalk it up to bunnitude. She has a permanent opinion of the world now. ;) And an adorable one at that. :D

yes, it just makes her seem even more sassy than she already is :lol: it causes her no problems, she just looks funky and cute. I love it. her little "problems" make her even more adorable.

I'd just love to know how on earth she did it!!! I'm still not sure after all this time how she managed to pull her dewclaws off. they've always been kept short. guess she didn't think they were short enough :lol:

thank you Bunnykins :love: I do the best that I can :)

yes, it just makes her seem even more sassy than she already is :lol: it causes her no problems, she just looks funky and cute. I love it. her little "problems" make her even more adorable.

I'd just love to know how on earth she did it!!! I'm still not sure after all this time how she managed to pull her dewclaws off. they've always been kept short. guess she didn't think they were short enough :lol:

thank you Bunnykins :love: I do the best that I can :)
And provided we do our best there is nothing more we can do!! Whoever thought caring for bunnies was easy must have been living in cloud cuckoo land!!

Back