• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor bunny cage

nicola

Young Bun
I need a bigger rabbit cage and have seen one somewhere on the internet it is a tommy marichino 1200 i think? it has 2 side doors and is very large does anyone know where to find it?

Why not make your own? ive just made my pigs a new cage i have never seen one as big as mine in the shops and was very cheap to make too!

Heres a pic
a29518da387519aa6568fa7832636e2c.JPG

Its made out of shelfing panels that were forsale on ebay the base is made of something called correx (corregated plastic)

Blue Bunny - what a great cage!

I thought a two storey cage would be good for our rabbits Harry and Lily - do you think they'd like that as I heard rabbits arent keen on heights?

Kev had suggested buying another on like we have just bought (its a tiny bit bigger than the marchioro 82 i.e.H96cm x D48cm x W46cm) then cutting a hole in the bottom and fixing one ontop of the other. He thought we could build a ramp ontop of the little house we are putting in the bottom cage to get up to level 2 which would give them more space - what do you think??

I wasnt sure that they'd need this as they'll eventually have the run of the kitchen during the day anyway but im not sure the one cage is big enough for two bunnies.

Any advice would be welcome as im not sure what to do :?

Maria

I think they would love a two level cage my buns love jumping on things settes, beds and claude likes jumping onto the chair then onto the dining room table!!!!

Back