• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have Bellatrix back! And a little help please :)

Bellatrix15

Warren Scout
So so so so happy to say that yesterday I picked Bellatrix up from my parents to live with me in my new house! It's been 2 years!

She is currently having free range of a big kitchen with more than enough space until I am able to knock down the garage and get her a permanent home set up outside. My problem is that she is hardly leaving her carrier/litter tray! I am sure that it is because she is nervous and doesn't like the laminate floor. I keep putting food out for her which she quickly eats and then hops back in. I feel like I should leave her without annoying her for a few days until she becomes settles and gets used to the floor but is this cruel when she is hardly leaving the carrier? I will keep putting food out on the floor to encourage her in the mean time.

Thanks guys!

We have laminate and although bailey is great on it, Bella won’t touch it. We have lots of rugs down and carpet runners. Could you maybe have a rug or piece of Lino to help as laminate can be quite slippy for them!

But also time will help and hopefully she’ll get more used to it.

It’s amazing you have her back though and bet your so pleased xx

Yep we have big rugs down on our laminate too, as the bunnies wouldn’t ever leave their cage if not!

Back