• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Bertie

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
My wee Bertie brings me such joy! I've had him 7 months now, and although I'll always miss Spenser, having a new furry friend was definitely the right decision for me.

Bertie is even more difficult to handle than Spenser, but he does like being petted when he is in the mood (generally when he is half asleep). He is not a fussy eater, and so far the only thing he has refused was dried birch leaves.

I will try to add a new photo of him.

He sounds adorable :love: I am so glad you decided to have another bunny in your life:love: I know exactly how you feel, I will always miss Boots but Frosty has found a place in my heart:love:

We do need more photos of Bertie :love: I find Imgur easy to use, if I can use it, anyone can :lol:

My wee Bertie brings me such joy! I've had him 7 months now, and although I'll always miss Spenser, having a new furry friend was definitely the right decision for me.

Bertie is even more difficult to handle than Spenser, but he does like being petted when he is in the mood (generally when he is half asleep). He is not a fussy eater, and so far the only thing he has refused was dried birch leaves.

I will try to add a new photo of him.

A photo would be fab Susie :love:

"....even more difficult to handle than Spenser." Wow, I thought Spenser was the king of difficult to handleness!! I love hearing about Bertie and his antics and looking forward to seeing some photos of him. x

He sounds to be a little treasure :love: Even if he can be a feisty one !! :lol: I love Bunnies with a bit of 'attitude' :love:

Awww Spenser's spirit lives on in Bertie. Another bad bunny lurks.;).

I have a foster hamster who took three chunks out of my hand last night.:lol:

Aww so lovely to hear about Bertie glad he has made you feel love for another bunny, since photo bucket went AWOL, I not been able to safe many photos either

Back