• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! :bunny:

Harrys Mum

New Kit
Hi there

What a fab site! :lol:

Just joined today having adopted my little Harry on saturday (my first ever bunny - hes a gorgeous 18 mth old little boy a lop eared all white angel with pink eyes!)

Already written war and peace asking daft questions on rabbit care forum - the books dont tell you these things! Hopefully you will all be able to guide me and educate me in the ways of the bunny so i can make Harry the happiest bunny ever!

We are also adopting a girl later (Lily) - when all the little bunny making machinery is sorted on both sides so that Harry will have some company!

So as you can see we've kinda jumped in with both feet up to the waist and any tips you can offer will be greatly received!

Harrys (very inexperienced) mum!

Ahhhhhhhhh, bless! You realise photos are a prerequisite here don't you :wink:

:wave: Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it helpful.

Piccy!

Yes, I cant wait to get a photo of my little boy to show you what a cutie he is - got to get my other half (Kev) to set up the digital camera. Kev thought we might frighten him if the flash went off so do you think I should leave it a week or so, so i dont freak him out as he's only just arrived??

Thanks

Maria

Hi Maria,

Nice to meet you, I am new here too, my rabbit is called Misty (pic on here) and I only got her last Sunday.

I know exactly how you feel about wanting to do the best for our bunnies, and that is why a forum like this is so brilliant, so we can ask each other questions.

Keep us up to date with Harry's progress.

Carole

Hey there!! Welcome!!

This forum is great, I have been here just over a week and already have learnt so much and know that an answer or advice can be found here.

My little bunsters are pictured below!

Newby!!!!!

Hiya,

Just found this FANTASTIC site today. Had to join!!!!
Have just got a new baby (grey netherland dwarf) georgeous!!!!
Also have 2 rex rabbits a guinea pig, chinchilla, parrot and 2 cats!!!
(I should charge people to enter my house) Ha Ha!!!! :lol:

Theresa

Hi Harry's mum :wave:

You will love the site I have learnt soooooooooo much already from everyone and reading.

Harry is a sweet name can't wait to see a picture of him. My Rosie sounds the same colouring as him I love white fur :)

My sister has just got a little baby orange dwarf lop and my mum tried to take a picture of him and the flash totally freaked him out and he ran at hyper speed round his cage 3 times. Oops poor little mite :cry:

I got a piccy!!

Hi there

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

I have been talking to the lovely Kathy today and she had a piccy of my baby boy on her website so without further ado please let me introduce you to my gorgeous hunny bun (Harry - get ready for your closeup!!)

Harry.jpg

Is he a beauty or what!

Proud Mum Maria :lol:

Back