• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Note: Listing Rabbits for Rehoming

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya,

Can you please also list any rabbits looking for homes on the main Rabbit Rehome site: www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

Many visitors don't read through the forum, so may miss an available rabbit otherwise.

If you need help just let me know :)

Thanks,
Tamsin

Hi Tam

I will post them on there later. Been so busy, only just had time to pop on and post them on here. Will do it on RR soon though I promise :D

Cheryl

This may sound a bit stupid but how do you post on the main board? I have put the buns in the forum but can't see how to do it on the main board?

thank you I have done it - but it has gone on twice once with a phot and once without could you please remove one? Also I did not realise my address was going to be displayed - please could you remove the first line of my address - I would rather it not be there - I thought it was just keep for a database.
Many many thanks

No problem, I've done that for you. Being able to hide your address is a feature I'll put on the list to add.

Best wishes,
Tamsin

Back