• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just seen this Ad on Local Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
2 male rabbits, 18 months old, come with indoor house which is very posh, lots of bits - FREE! Oh no! How easily these could fall into the wrong hands. You can see a photo if you go over to Wightbay - Rabbits. The Lionhead looks really worried.

I agree. House is posh, but not very big. To me they look scared to be free range and I suspect they spend most of their time inside the house :( Unfortunately I can see people wanting the house for free :(

2 male rabbits, 18 months old, come with indoor house which is very posh, lots of bits - FREE! Oh no! How easily these could fall into the wrong hands. You can see a photo if you go over to Wightbay - Rabbits. The Lionhead looks really worried.

That house doesn't look very big to me :(

Why is there a price of £12,345 on there if the rabbits and hutch are being given away?

The rabbits are not neutered which means if someone takes them, a change of environment just might trigger them to fight. It could happen if they were neutered as well.

Because Wightbay won't accept nothing in the "price" box so this is what a lot of advertisers do.

Oh I see.

Are you thinking of getting them?

I noticed there were hardly any rabbits on that site. Is that usual?
There are always hundreds on Gumtree and Preloved ..

I agree. House is posh, but not very big. To me they look scared to be free range and I suspect they spend most of their time inside the house :( Unfortunately I can see people wanting the house for free :(

Yes they do seem to be unfamiliar with their environment.

No links to free ads please (or details of what to put in the search box to find them). You can PM the link to a member of the Free Ads Team who will make contact with the seller - it's difficult to tell but they don't look to be ill cared for, and hopefully have lots of free range time, so the seller probably just needs some guidance re. neutering to avoid fighting, how to find a suitable new home, homechecks etc.

Details here re. the Free Ads Team http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?128046-New-Rules-for-Free-Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back