• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loving home needed for sweet little himalyan bunny girl

bunner

New Kit
:( :bunny:
Please help, my hubby and I are emigrating to USA in a few months and we desperately need a home for our gorgeous wee bunny called Honey. We rescued her over 3 years ago from a rabbit sanctuary, which has now closed down. She is a himalayan, approx 4 years old, and has been spayed. She lives in our home and is very timid. She needs to be in a home with only adults, no other pets or children. When we got her she was very scared and would hide all the time. She is not anything like that now, and has developed a loving personality. She is still quite spooked at times though. She loves to dig in cardboard boxes, and is really no bother at all. She doesn't chew on anything, and is litterbox trained. It is heartbreaking for us to leave her, although our vet does not recommend we take her with us, as he says the flight will be too much stress for her. If anyone at all can help please contact me. We would be very grateful for this. Thanks from Bunner.

Live i Lanarkshire area

We live in Coatbridge, Lanarkshire area, not far from Glasgow. I am willing to travel to find a home for her though. That was a very fast reply. Thanks Bunner.

Back