• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies joy at coolerweather

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Meant that last few days chase been out he has been zooming nonstop, few days been zooming through stones and making them make a noise which he thinks is great when zooming back and forth :lol:, and today was are you watching me binky every second, it that fast to fast for photos :lol: he should sleep well tonight, yes he sleeps when I do and wakes up when I do, just like Mabel used to do :love:

Sonic's an old git now, but has still managed a couple of binkies today to celebrate the cooler weather! It's so nice to see, I hate it when it's too hot for him :(

I wonder if this is why Boo did good binkies today. They are all eating better - still drinking loads though.

Its lovely how your bunnies share your body clock

I wonder if this is why Boo did good binkies today. They are all eating better - still drinking loads though.

Its lovely how your bunnies share your body clock

I know there another thing about him to,he won't jump on my bed unless I invite him up, when first got him I thought he couldn't jump but he could and can, he will rubs his head up against bed I morning near my head, for cuddling

Aww, lovely Chase :love: Frosty has been dashing about today, I think he’s happy it’s a bit cooler :thumb:

Back