• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Francesca bunny not good U/D 3/12/18 - she is gone.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Dear little Francesca bunny is the grey and white bunny in my avatar. A few weeks ago discovered a lump, it's cancer. You would have no idea there was anything wrong but it's now double the size and noticed although her eating is normal she is resting more.

I don't want to have to say goodbye. :cry:

Last edited:
Dear little Francesca bunny is the grey and white bunny in my avatar. A few weeks ago discovered a lump, it's cancer. You would have no idea there was anything wrong but it's now double the size and noticed although her eating is normal she is resting more.

I don't want to have to say goodbye. :cry:

I have been thinking of her since you told me of the diagnosis. I am sorry to hear how quickly the mass is growing :cry: I guess the only 'good' thing is that Francesca is oblivious to the severity of her condition, as she obviously feels OK within herself then for her all is well.

Sending vibes for her and huggles for you xx

I'm so sorry :( Its horrible when our poppets get ill & we can't fix them. Lots of lovely noms for Francesca then. Hugs for you xx

I'm really so sorry to read this :( Sending loads of stay comfortable vibes for Francesca and loads of hugs for you.

Last night just after midnight I went to check on the bunnies and found Francesca mouth breathing, I knew she was not good so we rushed to the emergency vets.

Every day for months I would open the bunnies shed door worried about Francesca but she was fine for nearly five months until the early hours of this morning.

I will always miss you beautiful girl. Xxx

Last night just after midnight I went to check on the bunnies and found Francesca mouth breathing, I knew she was not good so we rushed to the emergency vets.

Every day for months I would open the bunnies shed door worried about Francesca but she was fine for nearly five months until the early hours of this morning.

I will always miss you beautiful girl. Xxx

:cry:

Hope you received my reply to your email

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) xx

Back