• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girl is actually a boy... [emoji33]

C9FAL

Young Bun
So this little lady had her first vet visit yesterday to get her jag before she can be neutered &* it turns out that Bella bunny is actually a boy. It does explain it all though why she fights with Buddy &* Domino and not Daisy. She is proper cute in this photo though with her pink blanket and teddy [emoji195][emoji173] {I know I called her a she. We have had her 4 months and were told she was a girl &* it's hard to change to start calling her a boy} [emoji33]🤯🤭
1a9655759f9bb69cc6093ce9dd1726b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lopsy was a girl when we got him :D Ironically he's more girl now than he was then XD He was called Flopsy, and as previous owners had never taken him to the vets I hedged my bets on which sex he was :)

Lopsy was a girl when we got him :D Ironically he's more girl now than he was then XD He was called Flopsy, and as previous owners had never taken him to the vets I hedged my bets on which sex he was :)
It's such a shock to the system lol

Cheaper neutering.[emoji38]You'll have to think of some boys names
That's exactly what I said to my other half [emoji23] To be honest were just going to keep Bella. She has been with us 4 months, since she was 8 weeks and I don't really want to change it now.

I had a girl change into a boy once, well after 14 months couldn't change name mitzi 😂 he didn't sho who's bits till really late at 14 months lol

You could have Bellatrix although in harry potter is female but I ought well trix on end is like Bella playing a trick on you and being a boy :lol:

In a few weeks Bella is practically going to be a girl anyway after being neutered [emoji23]

Back