• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Booblington....he's such a handsome bun

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Archie aka Lord Booblington has just completed a super bunny flop, which led to rolling on his back, then ending in his favourite Lord of the Manor pose.

Had to give him some forage, was just too cute to resist. Whoops
4be6a8a83c90cbd7c738ae7e9ac810aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Amg he's just too much [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Archie aka Lord Booblington has just completed a super bunny flop, which led to rolling on his back, then ending in his favourite Lord of the Manor pose.

Had to give him some forage, was just too cute to resist. Whoops
4be6a8a83c90cbd7c738ae7e9ac810aa.jpg

****Cuteness Overload Warning ****

Love to see him sitting in his Lord of the Manor pose.

What was Pip up to?

Yeah - what she said!:lol: If he's going to be in the Bunny Top Trumps, we're gonna need to find his kryptonite because Archie is just way too adorable.

You already said that [emoji38]

Lady Pippin looks suitably regal this evening :love:
Ooo it sent twice weird!

Tbh tho.. They both demand that kinda reaction from me multiple times! [emoji38]

Yeah - what she said![emoji38] If he's going to be in the Bunny Top Trumps, we're gonna need to find his kryptonite because Archie is just way too adorable.
Haha shouldn't give it away but spacial awareness is definitely his kryptonite! He is always falling backwards off things. Lol

Haha shouldn't give it away but spacial awareness is definitely his kryptonite! He is always falling backwards off things. Lol
Yep, that's when they're super cute! I always check Lopsy's OK while giggling :oops: Does Archie also sit there like a cat, denying a thing happened?!

Aboleth does the roll-and-flop, but she's not as cute as Archie :D

Yep, that's when they're super cute! I always check Lopsy's OK while giggling :oops: Does Archie also sit there like a cat, denying a thing happened?!

Aboleth does the roll-and-flop, but she's not as cute as Archie :D
He tends to scamper off and look a bit sorry for himself and a little confused. But yes it is incredibly funny once I know he's ok.

Back