• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Top Trumps - closed

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone want to play? I need up to 30 participants who are willing to PM me one message containing a good quality photo of their bunny & their scores (please don't give 10's for everything :lol: I know you're all proud parents) on a variety of categories. If your bunny photo can depict what your bunny is really good at that is even beter

So far categories I'm thinking of

Sploofs
Flops
Binkies
Weight
Powers of destruction
Fluffiness
Ice Queen / King (hands off bunnies)
Cuddle Monsters (hands on bunnies)
Fussy eaters
Bunny dustbins

More category ideas welcome....

Last edited:
Does anyone want to play? I need up to 30 participants who are willing to PM me one message containing a good quality photo of their bunny & their scores (please don't give 10's for everything :lol: I know you're all proud parents) on a variety of categories. If your bunny photo can depict what your bunny is really good at that is even beter

So far categories I'm thinking of

Sploofs
Flops
Binkies
Weight
Powers of destruction
Fluffiness
Ice Queen / King (hands off bunnies)
Cuddle Monsters (hands on bunnies)
Fussy eaters
Bunny dustbins

More category ideas welcome....

Disapproving !

Ooo I like this idea.. I just don't know what mine are good at [emoji38][emoji38] Atticus is really smart but that's hard to show in a picture hahaha Clementine is not smart... [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Hypochondriac Bunny !

The late Felicity gets a 10 ( and features on a certain very RS now retired Vet's website !)

Disapproving is good, I'll add that. As many bunnies pp as you like - feels mean to leave any out. Graciee - don't worry - not everything can be portrayed in a photo

Yay!

Ohhhh- need a category for the super brave bunnies that love life to bits despite ongoing illness / poor health (like my bridge bun Noodley:love:)

Please no entrants yet though til we iron out the finer details of categories & rules

Definitely smart/stupid because Lopsy would definitely lose on smart XD Floofiest feet? Digging ability? Escape artistry? Ear control? Brave/scared (by hoovers, cats, people, that sort of thing)?

Definitely smart/stupid because Lopsy would definitely lose on smart XD Floofiest feet? Digging ability? Escape artistry? Ear control? Brave/scared (by hoovers, cats, people, that sort of thing)?

Ohhh, all fab ideas for categories but I refuse to believe Lopsy is stupid - he is just wired differently ? or maybe a survivor of domestic violence ?

I'm up for a piece of this. Need to get the rules ironed out. On ecategory you could have is appetite - but I'm presenting a bias category here as Lillian eats more than a horse. I've also got a couple of bridge buns that might be my trump card in some categories.

Please can we play. I don't know how to play top trumps so will require instructions.

Wicked idea I love RU fun activities.

DBF should be a category!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How about ability to convince you to give them treats?

I'm definitely up for some bunny top trumps. Count me and the buns in.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Your going to have to whittle the categories down to 5/7 which is going to be hard after so many good ones. Maybe a pic of the bun with a piece of paper with categories and scores on would work?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back