• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Nightmare Before Christmas....

Jolene

New Kit
Last year shortly after I got Pinball, I had a phone call from my OH when I was at work, he thought we had broken in to.
The living room was in a mess, turns out Pinball had knocked opened his door with his litter tray and had got out and had a party!
He chewed through the broadband cable, chewed magazines/phone wires, knocked over all Ians records, and then was found looking very guilty under the Christmas tree, unwrapping presents!!
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG what a naughty rabbit :shock: ..he was obviously too impatient for Christmas Day to arrive so thought he would make your Christmas arrive early :? :lol: :lol:
In the past, my Husband and I have accused each other of tearing corners off gifts to have an early peep :shock: ...but the real culprits are the cheeky bunnies, they just cannot resist shiny colourful paper, and love the loud R-I-P s as they tear it apart!!!.
:lol:

On the subject of Christmas......

Please don't hang chocolate decorations on the Christmas tree if your bun has access to it as chocolate is poisonous to rabbits (and dogs!), also watch the light cables :wink:

In that case Lynda, I will be a very good bunny mummy and eat all the chocolate decorations so saving bunnies lives :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dorothy said:
In that case Lynda, I will be a very good bunny mummy and eat all the chocolate decorations so saving bunnies lives :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahhahaha yeah me too!!! great idea Dorothy!!! :lol: :D

Oh my goodness!!!! That is so funny!!!! :lol: :lol: I love cheeky bunnies!!! :D

Do your bunnies insist on helping you try to wrap the presents, too?? Everytime I'm doing something Fonzie thinks should concern her, she comes over to "help"! I was wrapping some birthday presents for my friend in America and Fonzie tried to help by throwing the roll of wrapping paper across the living room and by chewing the wrapping paper I'd already cut and was ready to wrap to shreads! :lol: This will be her first "proper" Christmas with us this year; I got her on Christmas Day last year and because she was in a really new place, we kept her mostly in her cage until she settled down and when we let her out it was only in the conservatory. So, she hasn't yet experienced the joys of all the pretty lights and baubles and presents! I'm sure she's going to have a whale of a time!!! :lol:

Take care & Blessed Be!

XxXxX Emma XxXxX

Back