• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Misty!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Misty7.jpg

This is Misty, Carole's beautiful new baby lionhead :love:

Hi

Thank you for putting the picture of Misty on for me.

She is a really cute friendly little rabbit, and I have been holding her today, this is the start of her getting used to me, she sits on my lap like a statue, but when I put her down she hops around a lot.

Is it right to put a litter tray down with some of her straw in it to start encouraging her to use it.

Carole

Hi,

Thank you for all your kind comments.

She is very cute I must admit, totally different to the rabbits I have had in the past, she is so small and fluffy.

Carole

hi,
omg how cute is she ur one lucky mummy look how she just sits there posing for the camera u should of seen how long it took me to get some pics of starsky every chance i got he ran off or just turned his bk on me
becky

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww gimmmeeeee!!!!
She'd make a perfect little partner for my fluffball! :D
Gorgeous! Have fun with ya new baby bunny carole.. if she's anything like my lionhead you will have great fun.
Chris

Hi,

Glad you like Misty - my previous rabbit that I had years ago was a black Rex and have also had a large beige coloured one (sorry not sure of the breed), and Misty although she is only a baby I think will be smaller than either of those.

Lise, your bunnies look lovely. I actually own a chinchilla and belong to a chinchilla group in Scotland and they had one litter of these lionhead rabbits, and as they had been handled from birth I thought it would be ideal for my son aged 10 - although it will be mine really!!!! (just an excuse)

Just back from the Vets she has just had her Myxomotosis jab and a general check up - everything ok and she had a treat when she got back.

As she lives inside next to Jack my chinchilla , I wasnt sure what to use to line the hutch, but was advised to use straw as sawdust sticks to long haired rabbits apparently. I actually think my hutch looks a bit feeble up to some I have since seen, so when she goes outside in the summer I will buy a better hutch and a big run. At the moment she is getting exercise running around the kitchen.

Back