• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello All Animal Lovers !

Lucsmum

New Kit
I'm Kelly and am an all round animal lover.

I've grown up with rabbits/cats/dogs/hermit crabs/terrapins since being very small but haven't had any pets for a number of years and miss them terribly ! !

Would love to have a house rabbit again so here I am ! :wave:

I'm also a member of dogpages which is where I was given this link. x

Hi Kelly I am sure you will become as addicted to this site as I am / we are!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've grown up with horses and dogs but bunnies are now my NO.1 pet :D

:wave:

Lucsmum said:
Would love to have a house rabbit again so here I am ! :wave:

Hi Kelly - welcome :wave: . I don't think it will be long before you are provided with many many photos of lovely buns looking for a home :wink:

Well if my addiction to Dog Pages is anything to go by (and at the moment I don't have a dog) then I can see myself spending most of my time on here !! Obviously when my new bunnies and my little boy are sleeping of course ! :lol:

Nice to meet you all ! I have a pic of my new lionhead but not sure how to post as yet.

:wave: hello
Would love to have a house rabbit again so here I am !
just the one? ha! stick around here for long enough and it looks like you'll have a housefull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back