• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny portrait, I’m in love!

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
Hi guys!

I just had to share this with you! My friend has an artist business and part of it is to paint, draw or sketch personal pet portraits. So she did my two monsters while Sam and I were on holiday and she was looking after them.
I can’t stop looking at it! Hung it pride of place next to their hutch :-D

I have a silly page on Facebook which initially I set up because I rescued a poorly old cat on death row, to teach people oldies are goodies too. Now since he passed a few years ago it’s become my pet page, and to help her out I decided to use my “fan base” to get her more commissions, so I’m doing an offer exclusively on my page.

I just knew some of you guys would maybe live your buns or other pets or friends/family pets done and I don’t want you to miss out on getting 15% off so I wanted to share my page with you for anyone either just interested in following my silly pets or in the offer :) sharing the love <3

https://www.facebook.com/tiggerthegingerninja/

2691aa31e75e81b7abfbb1fa2562c14d.jpg

bf7e7f97eb0fe531393184c2a1d4a5b8.jpg

82c4080064534119454be0dadb8abe4e.jpg

c679f808ac76240c28090c543ea3618c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren’t they just lovely! I can’t stop looking at the painting every time I walk by. She beautifully captured their personalities, Luther looking cheeky and Truffle being a loaf hehe!

There’s links to her Facebook site and her website so you can see her other work and style if you follow the link I shared in my OP :)

She's very talented, got your bunnies captured perfectly

I’ll pass your compliments along :-D
I think so too! That’s why I just had to share the offer because I know other people would love their bunnies or pets doing too <3

Aww they look fantastic, you must be thrilled with them. And the icing on the cake is the buns admiring their own portraits! [emoji38]

Oh Truffpuff you must be over the moon.
They are beyond fantastic :love:

I really am the watercolour one is just beautiful <3 perfectly captured my boys!
I don’t think you have Facebook so I’ll email you the code in case you want to get any portraits done yourself, don’t want you to miss out :)

Aww they look fantastic, you must be thrilled with them. And the icing on the cake is the buns admiring their own portraits! [emoji38]

I really am! I can’t stop looking at the water colour one up on our wall now. Oh yes they had a thoroughly good look at themselves haha! So self obsessed hahaha!

Here is Helens website if anyone wants to look at her art and mediums etc before ordering.
Then you can use the code on my page posted at the top, anyone who really wants one but doesn’t have Facebook PM me x

https://palpetportraits.co.uk/

I really am the watercolour one is just beautiful <3 perfectly captured my boys!
I don’t think you have Facebook so I’ll email you the code in case you want to get any portraits done yourself, don’t want you to miss out :)

Thank you!! :D

Back