• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Rabbit Hutches in Kent

Claire

Young Bun
:wave: Hello

For those rabbit lovers that live in the Kent area, Grafty Garden Centre have some fab rabbit hutches. They also deliver for a small fee. Unfortunately they haven't got a web site and it is a bit of a trickly place to find, but well worth a visit !.

Their address is
Grafty Garden Centre
Crumps Corner Grafty Green
Lenham
Maidstone
Kent ME17 2AT
01622 858800

We saw their advert in the Yellow pages and just thought we would call in on the off chance, anyway the Pet section was excellent :D , we are due delivery on a new hutch this week :wink:

So its off to a rescue centre on Saturday to find a girlfriend for Ben ! I'm soo excited :rabbit2:

Claire x

???

Hi

Do they still do rabbit hutches? Have they got any leaflets or anything they can send out, i live in Kent but its still a bit of a drive to Maidstone!!!

sam x

Hi, to be honest I don't know if they have leaflets as I just went in on the off chance, they had just what I wanted so I ordered it there and then.

Also, I'm not a 100% sure if they do indoor hutches as I didn't look. However, they have a huge pet section so I would be surprised if they didn't have indoor hutches.

I'm sure if you give them a call on the number I supplied in my first email they will be able to answer your questions better than me.

Claire

Back