• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits in need of help

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I have been told that there is an ice cream cafe in Hampshire that has bunnys for the kids. The hutches are really small and the rabbits are not kept with rwaf recommendations.

https://m.facebook.com/CarlosIces/?locale2=en_GB

I had a little dig around and the only images I could find was this one. My partner had been there a few years ago and remembers lots of bunnies in small hutches. They must not be neutered as there are babies in the hutches.

Can the rwaf contact them or post on Facebook? Ideally I would like all the bunnies rehomed and not used for entertainment

Are any Hampshire folks aware?
f033b21a7ac26e426e386a5ed2f08b56.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not on Facebook and have never heard of this place. Poor buns. Is there anything I can do to help?

It might be worth contacting the rwaf or the rspca, to see if they could do anything. The photo shown doesn’t really prove that they are poorly kept though, we don’t know how much of the hutch is not in the photo and if there is hay/water and a run out of shot, so I’m not sure it’s enough for them to go on. Did the person who went take any photos?

True zoobec. No they didn't take any pictures unfortunately. I really don't want to go there and look :(

True zoobec. No they didn't take any pictures unfortunately. I really don't want to go there and look :(

I've asked on my Facebook page as I know a couple of people with children who may have visited. I'd come with you but I'm not driving.

Often the only way to get something done is to go along and take photos yourself, dated stamped.
Can anyone else in the area go if you aren't up to it?
I would but I'm nowhere near ...

I've asked on my Facebook page as I know a couple of people with children who may have visited. I'd come with you but I'm not driving.
Thanks babsie would be interested to see what they say

Often the only way to get something done is to go along and take photos yourself, dated stamped.
Can anyone else in the area go if you aren't up to it?
I would but I'm nowhere near ...

I would drive Loobers but I don't have a camera with a date stamp - mine is ancient and my mobile is not much better.

So sad, I hate it when animals are treated like commodities like this :( Keep us updated on the situation Loobers25!

Back