• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fresh vs dried fruits vs fussy bunnies

Graciee

Staff member
Okay so my two will happily hunt you down for dried apple and banana and other countless berries etc... But fresh apple or banana..? What is this you're offering us poison?!

I was just eating a banana and Atticus licked it, Clementine looked at me like I'd lost it.. And Gus (hamster) sniffed and then decided he'd go back on his wheel...

Minutes later they all accepted dried banana! Anyone else's buns like this? Or have I got the weird two? I should stop eating bananas really and go to bed [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Okay so my two will happily hunt you down for dried apple and banana and other countless berries etc... But fresh apple or banana..? What is this you're offering us poison?!

I was just eating a banana and Atticus licked it, Clementine looked at me like I'd lost it.. And Gus (hamster) sniffed and then decided he'd go back on his wheel...

Minutes later they all accepted dried banana! Anyone else's buns like this? Or have I got the weird two? I should stop eating bananas really and go to bed [emoji38]

Tell them they are spoilt rotten and give them one sprig of parsley between them.
Say 'that's your lot chums' :roll::lol:

Tell them they are spoilt rotten and give them one sprig of parsley between them.
Say 'that's your lot chums' :roll:[emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

They're all so very spoilt - Atticus knows just how to get treats and so does Gus actually, I've been so scared of him that he gets a treat everytime I have to go in his cage... That now he just sees me as the treat giver and sits and begs when I open the cage [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I bring it all on myself

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

They're all so very spoilt - Atticus knows just how to get treats and so does Gus actually, I've been so scared of him that he gets a treat everytime I have to go in his cage... That now he just sees me as the treat giver and sits and begs when I open the cage [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I bring it all on myself

:lol::lol:

I'm not telling my lot about you. They'll be packing their bags and moving in!
They get treats very very rarely and only when people send them as I don't buy them :lol:

[emoji38][emoji38]

I'm not telling my lot about you. They'll be packing their bags and moving in!
They get treats very very rarely and only when people send them as I don't buy them [emoji38]
Oh gosh the science selective loop treats get handed out far too frequently here [emoji51][emoji38]

Oh gosh the science selective loop treats get handed out far too frequently here [emoji51][emoji38]

I don't even know what they are!

Mine are grateful that they get any pellets in the morning and are ecstatic over an afternoon bowl of plain grass.

Mine are grateful that they get any pellets in the morning and are ecstatic over an afternoon bowl of plain grass.
Haha yes breakfast pellets are the highlight of the day followed by evening veggies [emoji38] bunnies all seem to get so so excited for food haha

Toby won't eat anything that's not dried. There must be a method in the madness?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Toby won't eat anything that's not dried. There must be a method in the madness?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Nothing at all? See they eat veggies fresh and forage.. It just seems to be fruit [emoji38] interesting that Toby doesn't like anything fresh though. You're right there's gotta be a reason

I'm afraid this is very similar to how things are in this household :lol:

Treats here are an occasional Fibafirst, fresh grass or leafy sticks :)

Good job there is no social media for rabbits :lol:

Yep! Evening pellets is a sight to behold. As is anytime Matt is in the garden. They did get a tayberry each yesterday...!

Back