• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding in Surrey/Hampshire/West Sussex

Alicia

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of anyone that can bond bunnies? I’m on the edge of all 3 counties and I want to bond 3 bunnies (2 males, 1 female) all neutered. In the past I’ve done it myself but I’ve never bonded 3 and I can’t take the time off work at the moment so it would be very difficult.

They’re going away to be bonded next Monday. The lady has experience of bonding and I’ve met her and seen how she does things and I’m confident that she would be better at this than me! They will be gone for a couple of weeks, I really don’t want them to go but I know that this could be so good for them if it works

I'm pleased you have found someone you feel confident in and hope it all goes well.

They’re going away to be bonded next Monday. The lady has experience of bonding and I’ve met her and seen how she does things and I’m confident that she would be better at this than me! They will be gone for a couple of weeks, I really don’t want them to go but I know that this could be so good for them if it works
Just out of interest where did you find? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A rabbit boarding place about 45 minutes from me, she has 10 of her own bunnies bonded together and has bonded others so I think my 3 have the best chance hopefully. Happy to PM a link to her boarding Facebook page if needed :)

Back