• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dwarf Lops - Bristol

Pendragon

Warren Scout
Due to an awful, unexpected personal crisis, a BRC breeder in Bristol needs to rehome most of her beloved Dwarf Lops as soon as possible.

She has mainly Dwarf Lops plus a few Frenchies... and urgently needs homes for them as her house is already on the market. I would love to help find temporary homes until she is settled again, but it doesn't look as though she can find anywhere else to live at such short notice where she can take the rabbits... she also has 2 children.

I have promised not to go into details about her reasons, but believe me, if you knew, you'd be horrified. No fault of her own, and something she couldn't have seen coming.

I've agreed to post on her behalf here... if anyone can offer a home to her rabbits (and stay in touch with her, losing the rabbits is going to be very tough on top of what's already happened) I will happily put you in touch.

Hi Sue, and I am very sorry to hear about your Friend who has run into difficulties, please let her know we are thinking of her.

If I can help foster a few bunnies until the lady is back on her feet once more, please let me know.
I cannot offer a permanent home, but am happy to foster a few till the lady can have them back, or I can rehome them from here if she so wishes.

I have space so can take a French Lop or two, please pass on my details to the lady.

Thank you Sue :D

BRISTOL BUNNIES

Hi, I don't live too far from Bristol, I am sure I can fit a couple in to help out. I feel so sad for your friend, please pass on my 'phone number and ask her to contact me, she can leave a message on our answer machine if I am outside cleaning out! Alice (AJ's Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue)(01452)760404

Awww thank you Alice and Adele... I will pass on your details and see how she's doing.... fingers crossed you can work something out! :D

back on my feet !!!

Hi All

I would just like to let all of you who offered your help and support know that i am back on my feet.

I have found myself a lovely new house with a small ish back garden but with a big ish shed in it so i have got many of my bunnies back with me and now can get on with this wonderful hobbie.

I would also like to let people know that if anyone needs help re homing any bunnies i am more thank hapy to help as i know from my own personal experinces that this horrible situations can litterally happen over night where you have no chioce but to rehome your beloved buns :(

Thanks again for all your help and support :)

Rayna

Thanks Rayna for giving us this positive update. Pleased to hear that you have your life back on track again and are looking to the future.

Towsbuns said:
Thanks Rayna for giving us this positive update. Pleased to hear that you have your life back on track again and are looking to the future.

My thoughts exactly Julie :D

thats great new Rayna :D glad to hear things have worked out well for you and your buns :D

Do you know how Pendragon Sue is doing :?: as she has been a bit quiet lately :? I am sure it is Sue with the gorgeous Jaya Hare :?

Sue, pendragon is fine and so are her rabbits. Unfortunately she no longer has internet access :cry: but i'm sure she will be back one day.

Yvonne

Yvonne said:
Sue, pendragon is fine and so are her rabbits. Unfortunately she no longer has internet access :cry: but i'm sure she will be back one day.

Yvonne

:( :( I hope so, she is such a source of valuable informative information :D thanks for letting us know Yvonne :D

Back