• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

something for the run

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi,
does anyone know when i can get some cheap boxes (prefrably plastic) for the runs cause winter is coming and need somewhere to snuggel in if they find i too cold in the run, as carboard box don last in rain, dont want anything too expencive cause i need quite a few.
becky

Storage boxes work out quite cheap (£3-£5) and you can use a hack saw to cut doors. A plastic bucket wedged with a brick on each side to stop it rolling is another option. If you have a little more to spend plastic cat loos are good. You might be able to get a good deal on ebay.

Tam

Hiya Becky, we use Cat Loos from Argos (and as Tamsin says you can usually get a good deal on E Bay) as they are fantastic. easy to keep clean and nice and snug.
The cat loos have a plastic flap too, so the bunnies are totally protected from the elements..mind you, our naughty bunnies, zoomed in and out so much that they broke the plastic flaps...they thought it was a great game, until the flaps no longer flapped but snapped off in two? :lol: :lol:

Back